Automation technology is developing at a rapid pace as industrial environments become more advanced and connected. From automobile, building materials and machine tools & CNC industries, to food and beverage, packaging and pharmaceutical industies, Proteq Automation had been involved in many automation projects.
Our full service capabilities translate into:
- High Productivity- Run your manufacturing plant 24/7, 365 days.
- High Quality- Produce uniform quality products and alleviate human errors.
- High Flexibility- Program your machines to add new repetitive tasks done within a short time.
- High Safety- Make it safe for your employees by having robots to handle hazardous conditions.
- High Information Accuracy- Automated data collection to allow you to collect key production information, improve data accuracy, and reduce your data collection costs.